Saturday, February 16, 2013

Writing Goals Update



I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy with the result, but after several years The Pilgrimage of Ian St. Ritz is done.  At least, it has an ending, although maybe not a great one.

So!  My updated goals for 2013:

January 2013

Jan 19:  DarkFireDragonNinja  (begun several years ago)
Jan 24:  OmniGen Again  (begun Jan 23)
Jan 25:  Veteran of the Bone Wars  (begun Dec 30)
Jan 29:  Nemesis  (begun Dec 10)

Feb 16  The Pilgrimage of Ian St. Ritz  (January Tai-Pan story, 10,000 words)

February 2013

Jan 31:  Turncoats (begun Dec 8)
Feb 3:  There Ain't No Justice  (begun Nov 29)
Feb 5:  City of the Monkey God  (begun Nov 26)
Feb 7:  Future Me  (begun Jan 31)
Feb 10:  Roll of the Die  (begin Feb 10)
Feb 11:  Trouble Focusing  (begun, Nov 21, in theory)

I still need to write/finish a Tai-Pan story for February but if I can come up with a short-short then I have plenty of time to accomplish that!

Haven't drawn anything yet... that's another of my goals.  And I haven't worked on any other stories yet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment