With that said, the year is already 1/4 gone so it's about time I went over my New Year's goals, which I've sadly been ignoring:
1. Write a Grandpa Anarchy Story a week.
This is looking a little better after this past weekend in which I finished two stories. Hopefully I finish another today and can update this. In any case:
Feb 07: Revealing
March 29: About A Hell Boy
March 30: If Books Could Kill
March 31: Out Of Cheese Error
2. Write a Tai-Pan story every 2 months (6 in the year).
3. Finish the third "magical girl" arc for Girl's School, and try to wrap things up.
4. Write 4 short stories set in my Otherworld Blues universe.
5. Draw a picture each month.
5. Publish Book One of my Grandpa Anarchy stories, edit 2nd book, assemble stories for 3rd book.
6. One-off story/pamphlet thing for Emerald City Comicon/Some other con.
The con was this past weekend so... yeah.
List of stories I intend to work on:
Grandpa Anarchy Stories
Return to Amethyst Part 3 (needs title): No progress.
World of Hero: No progress.
Stronger: No progress.
Second Class (working title): I did a lot of work on this in eary January, nothing since.
Unpossible: No progress.
Performance Review: No progress.
The Eagle Has Landed: No progress.
Girl's School, Third Magical Girl Arc (Kahotep Adventure): No progress.
I Can See Clearly Now: No progress.
A Goddess In Oz: No progress.
Other Original Fiction
Otherworld Blues Stories: No progress.
Jubel In Oz: No progress.
Bitch, Chance Encounter, Blanking the Lady (variations), Zesh and the Bitted Throug: No progress.
To sum up: before this weekend I'd written one short story, and did some work on a longer story (Second Class), and that was everything I managed to do in the first three months of the year (though I did do a lot of prep work on all of my story ideas -- which will hopefully help with my April Camp NaNo goals). But this weekend I finished two more stories, and hope to have a third done today, so things are looking up.