Sunday, February 17, 2013

Unfinished Grandpa Anarchy Stories


For what it's worth, here's my current list of Grandpa Anarchy stories in progress.  Note that I pretty much start a new story file any time I have an idea (or when a friend hands me an idea) so several of these are more along the lines of one or two lines or a joke, and less partially written stories.  But a few of them are partially written or fully plotted.

I haven't written a Grandpa Anarchy story in a week, but having finished a Tai-Pan story, I might try and write a new one this week before working on something different again.

Pre-2012  Dark Lord of Midnight
Pre-2012  Lights Out
Pre-2012  Lucky
Pre-2012  Performance Review
Pre-2012  Stepping Out
Dec 11  Troubador
Dec 12  Love, Grandma
Jan 15  Grandpa Anarchy and the Fiendishly Foul Fetid Frog
Jan 26  Toolbar Wizard
Jan 30  Thunderbird Blues
Jan 31  Hackernaut
Feb 03  Miles to Go Before I Sleep
Feb 09  Most Dangerous
Feb 09  Gutbucket Magic
Feb 12  Brothers and Sisters
Feb 13  Stronger
Feb 16  Dead Again
Feb 16  The Thing in the Suitcase
Feb 16  Mister Buffalo
Feb 17  Pandora's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment