So my goals for this year are to continue writing as much as I can. Specific goals:
1. Write a Grandpa Anarchy Story a week.
Since I did this in 2013, I want to see if I can keep doing it in 2014.
2. Write a Tai-Pan story every 2 months (6 in the year).
This is what I actually managed last year so it's a goal I can achieve if I work at it.
3. Finish the third "magical girl" arc for Girl's School, and try to wrap things up.
I actually have more plots planned for what happens after the current arc I'm working on, but I'd at least like to finish what I've started first.
4. Write 4 short stories set in my Otherworld Blues universe.
This would be one of my other original fiction ideas that I've had in my head for some 20 years, a furry-related world. I'd like to actually have something I can read based on this universe, something to show for all of the time I've spent thinking about this place.
5. Draw a picture each month.
This is still a good goal even though I failed at it completely in 2013.
5. Publish Book One of my Grandpa Anarchy stories, edit 2nd book, assemble stories for 3rd book.
I want to finish the goal I set for myself in 2013 and get book one published.
6. One-off story/pamphlet thing for Emerald City Comicon/Some other con.
Still an idea I could work on.