Thursday, January 2, 2014

Addendum to 2014 Writing Goals


I have a list of stories that I would really like to finish writing, so I'm going to list them here.

Grandpa Anarchy Stories


Return to Amethyst Part 3 (needs title)  I've finished parts 1 and 2 of this fantasy trilogy.  Not sure how much I like it, but I need to finish off part 3 now.

World of Hero  A story from 2012 that desperately needs a complete rewrite, which I've started more than once.  This is supposed to go into my 2nd book.  It's an important story in the Grandpa Anarchy cannon, and one of my oldest unfinished (or un-rewritten) stories.

Stronger  A story idea / partially plotted that I've penciled in as the last story of Book 2.  It's an important story that deals with Grandpa Anarchy's back story and history, so I want to see it written.

Second Class (working title)  This story as plotted is actually a series of at least 5 different interwoven plots.  I have not yet decided if it's possible to write them as five separate stories, or if I'm talking about a Black Moon Maiden novel here.  (I think I even came up with another plot thread this week for this group).  Important things happen in this story and I've already written stories that happen after those events, so I need to write this.

Unpossible  A story about the origin of Unpossible Man.  I'd like to finish this one as well.

Performance Review, The Eagle Has Landed  Two shorter and less important stories that I would like to see finished.  They help flesh out Grandpa's back story a bit more so  they are more important than more random stories.

Fan Fiction


Girl's School, Third Magical Girl Arc (Kahotep Adventure)  As always my massive fan fiction story Girl's School is my #1 priority, but if I can finish out the current story arc I might be able to come to a sort of "soft" ending -- meaning I could wrap up some of my major plots, but still leave myself room to write more.  That's the goal anyway.

I Can See Clearly Now  This was not a long story -- five short chapters -- but I never finished the fifth chapter.  It's a very, very, very old story that I still want to finish.

A Goddess In Oz  My Ah! My Goddess / Oz crossover story (that also crossed over with the Sandman).  I really liked this story and I had a complete plot for it, so I'd like to see it finished.

Other Original Fiction

Otherworld Blues Stories  I actually have at least two massive stories plotted for this universe, but I'd like to write some smaller stories involving the characters, since it's hard to say if I'll ever finish the big ones.

Jubel In Oz  I have an original Oz story plotted and partially written that I'd like to finish.  That would be a good goal for this year.

Tai-Pan Stories


Bitch, Chance Encounter, Blanking the Lady (variations), Zesh and the Bitted Throug  I have an awful lot of Tai-Pan stories plotted or partially written, but the ones I'd most like to complete are the first two Vashti stories, a series of stories under the title Blanking the Lady (which is a complicated project so I might not tackle it this year) and the story of how Zesh wound up in a Plutonium Rock band.

I should probably include the story of how Vashti comes to the Quantum Lady, but there's very little written on that and it's another big story, so not this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment